What Gel Nail Polish colours are trending for Spring 2022?
This Spring season it's all about soft finishes, touches of brightness and dashes of metallic shimmers to ease you into the summer months. Hurry out of your winter slump and swing into the new season with ten Gel Nail Polish colours from our Spring collection. Featuring a trending range of sheer nudes, pretty pastels, shimmering special finishes, earthy tones and a pop of colour here and there - there's truly something for everyone.
Spilt Milk Gel Nail Polish
Spilt Milk is a sheer milky nude Gel Nail Polish with subtle peachy undertones. In the same family as one of our greatest French Kiss, this baby is perfect for a nail art base or on its own for a classy, no-frills mani. You can also use it for the coveted Hayley Bieber mani look by combining it with a soft shimmer such as Snow Place Like Home for that frosty finish.
Iced Mocha Gel Nail Polish
A creamy mocha treat and our nude Gel Nail Polish of the Spring season, Iced Mocha. Whether you’re pairing it with soft spring florals, a pop of colour or classic black, Iced Mocha is a Gel Polish that will complement everytime.
Smoke and Mirrors Gel Nail Polish
Smokey and mysterious this sheer, buildable grey shimmer Gel Nail Polish is one-of-a-kind. With soft purple-blue shimmers creating an almost metallic sheen, Smoke and Mirrors is the perfect UV/LED Gel Nail Polish for when you’re looking for something a little understated but with that added special touch. Even better, this grey can be worn over Black Out to create an entirely different effect - a stunning purple-blue frosty shimmer.
Settle Petal Gel Nail Polish
Bloom like the flowers of the season with Settle Petal. Our Spring collection wouldn't be complete without this soft, feminine pink. You'll feel pretty as a petal in this classic shade that will brighten and soothe even on the dullest days. Settle Petal is the idyllic pastel Gel Nail Polish for the warmer months upon us.
Dawn Glow Gel Nail Polish
Rise to steadily warming mornings with this soft, glowy hue. This semi-opaque orange-peach shimmer Gel Nail Polish will defrost those chilly winter finger tips. Wear Dawn Glow on its own or layer it on top of a deeper orange shade for an opaque look with a little added radiance.
Chameleon Gel Nail Polish
Switch up your mani this season with our new special finish Gel Nail Polish, Chameleon. This cheeky little drop can be worn in three different ways - slick it on bare nails for a sheer purple-pink shimmer with a light golden glow, swipe a couple of coats over Just White for a pastel candy pink, or really change it up and layer a coat over Black Out for a deep army green shimmer. This Gel Polish is sure to keep you guessing.
Through the Grapevine Gel Nail Polish
This bright pop of purple is one of our picks for your stand-out Spring shade. Through the Grapevine will be just the bold purple Gel Nail Polish you’re looking for to kick those winter blues.
Float Away Gel Nail Polish
Float into our new dreamy blue - a subtle powdery shade for those sleepy Spring afternoons. This gentle blue Gel Nail Polish pairs beautifully with cosy denims, soft dresses and plush cottons.
Wild Child Gel Nail Polish
Wild Child is the perfect earthy olive green Gel Nail Polish for the months of Spring, pairing wonderfully with crisp whites, pretty pastels, and other earthy tones of the season. With summer brights right around the corner, it's the perfect time to embrace all our favourite cozy hues.
Shimmer Me Timbers Gel Nail Polish
This shade has to be one of our unexpected favourites - rich and full-bodied in colour with a stunning shimmery sheen. Shimmer Me Timbers is the perfect alternative to a classic black when coming out of the winter months. A brown Gel Nail Polish that matches seamlessly with any skin tone.
Spring Nail Art Looks
Earthy Swirls Gel Nail Art
An earthy take on the classic swirl for Spring using Shimmer Me Timbers, Iced Mocha and Nail Art Brushes (Short Striping Brush).
- Complete your prep, Base Coat and Builder Gel layers.
- Apply 2 thin coats of Shimmer Me Timbers & cap the free edge. Cure each coat under your Gel Nail Lamp for 60 seconds.
- Using your Short Striping Brush outline your swirls with Iced Mocha.
- Fill in your swirls with 2 coats of Iced Mocha & cap the free edge. Cure each coat under your Gel Nail Lamp for 60 seconds.
- Finish off the look by applying a coat of gloss Top Coat & cap the free edge. Cure under your Gel Nail Lamp for 60 seconds.
To recreate our Earthy Swirls gel nail art, watch our Mini Tutorial Highlight on Instagram here.
Spring Florals Gel Nail Art
A cute floral look for Spring using Spilt Milk, Float Away, Wild Child and Nail Art Brushes (Long Striping Brush, Dotting Tool).
- Complete your nail prep.
- Apply a thin coat of Pink Rubber Base Coat & cap the free edge. Cure under your Gel Nail Lamp for 60 seconds.
- Apply 1-2 thin coats of Pink Builder Gel & cap the free edge. Cure each coat under your Gel Nail Lamp for 60 seconds.
- Apply 2-3 thin coats of Float Away to 3 of your nails & cap the free edge. Cure each coat under your Gel Nail Lamp for 60 seconds.
- Apply 2 thin coats of Spilt Milk to your remaining nails & cap the free edge. Cure each coat under your Gel Nail Lamp for 60 seconds.
- Wipe the nails with Spilt Milk on with Nail Polish Remover to remove the sticky inhibition layer.
- Apply French Nail Tip Guides to three of your nails. Fill in the tip with Float Away, cure for 60 seconds, then remove the French Nail Tip Guides.
- Using Wild Child and your Long Striping Brush, paint flower stems on your remaining nails. Cure under your Gel Nail Lamp for 60 seconds.
- Using Float Away and your Dotting Tool, dot 2-3 petals on the edge of each stem. Cure under your Gel Nail Lamp for 30 seconds.
- Using Just White and your Dotting Tool, paint a dot for the flower centers. Cure under your Gel Nail Lamp for 10 seconds.
- Finish off with one coat of gloss Top Coat & cap the free edge. Cure under your Gel Nail Lamp for 60 seconds.
To recreate our Spring Florals gel nail art, watch our YouTube tutorial here.